Live Feed

  • Tuesday, April 27, 2010

    Card Swap Cards

    I am a member of a few Cricut groups and recently decided to be part of a card swap. We had to create two different cards and make six of each of each of them. I made a "celebration" card and a "thank you" card. They're just plain, nothing fancy at all but they're from my first card swap through the mail and I wanted to share them. I can't wait to see what everyone made...I hear they're in the mail!


    (I made this card using the Once Upon A Princess cart for the balloons and the Wild Card for the words. I used Bazzill cardstock for the card base, layers, balloons and words. Even though it's hard to see in the photo, I used StarDust Stickles for the glitz on all of the words. I used a basic corner rounder on the corners.)


    (I made this card using the Walk In My Garden cart for the flower pot and flowers. I used Bazzill regular cardstock for the card base, the blue background and the green stems and leaves. I used Bazzill Bling for the pink tulips. I found some old DCWV paper that looks like terracotta so it was perfect for the flower pot. I used double-sided foam tape to pop the "rim" of the flower pot up. I used May Arts ribbon. I printed the "Thanks A Bunch!" on my printer before cutting the blue background. I used an EK Success Concave Punch for the corners. Some people call it a "ticket" punch, but either way it's a very hard punch to find.)

    I hope you like my cards. You can leave a comment if you'd like. Thanks, Ruthie :o)

    No comments: